[Cssa-L] Sublease one room of two bedrooms in Athens Station

lucky sapphire666666 at 163.com
Sat May 8 16:24:13 EDT 2010

Hi, everyone,

I want to sublease one room of two bedrooms during this summer from 12 June to 2 September.
The location is Athens Station in front of the HDL center. It is on the first floor and it is quiet around the apartment. You can walk to the campus about 5 minutes. What is more, you can take the free OU bobcats bus to go to the campus everyday which is really very convinience.
I can supply all the furniture, such as: bed, table, chairs, lamp etc.  We also have the high-speed internet.
If you are really interested in my apartment, feel free to contact with me. My phone number is 614-592-0709.

Edwin Yang