[Cssa-L] Looking for a girlfriend

Xinpeng Wang ithankgod at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 11:45:40 EDT 2010

Male, 33, 170cm

I am looking for someone can be a life partner. A partner, by definition, is someone who share and pursue a common goal with me. The common goal is to set up a family and improve living standard for the family members. Partners will communicate with each other truthfully, help each other and support each other indefinitely. I will bring values to the family and I expect you to do the same. I will try my best to help you. I can help you on your immigration status, jobs and modest capital to have a basic life style. And you need to help me through the ups and downs of life as well. For instance, I expect you to have a job after marriage at least before we have kids. I expect you share responsibilities around the house.

I just broke up with someone who was dating another guy when we were preparing our wedding. I understand people dating several people simultaneously initially. But once we are serious enough to plan our wedding, I can’t accept my partner dating others.

I live in Columbus OH. I don’t believe in long distance. Please contact me if you are in the two hour driving distance. If you are a girl, under 28, currently not in a relationship, please email me ithankgod at yahoo.com or call me at 614-716-8325. I don't do IM or QQ.

Thank you.