[Cssa-L] Summer Sublease, Studio apartment in Riversedge, negotiable

Romy Ghanem romyghanem at gmail.com
Sat May 1 13:47:52 EDT 2010

Fully-furnished studio, and washer/dryer in apartment. It is located in
Riversedge a few minutes walk to campus near the Hocking River, right next
to Riverpark. The dates are flexible during the summer June 20 to end of
August. Rent is 615 and very negotiable. Please contact me if you are
interested and we can work something out and agree on something. There are
some things in the apartment that I will leave behind that you can take with
you.