[Cssa-L] 2004 Chrysler Sebring LX Sedan forsale

Jia Guo aspen.guo at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 23:48:43 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I am helping my friend to sell this nice car.
2004 Chrysler Sebring LX Sedan
4 cylinder, Automatic transmission,
looks and runs great, has 110,000 miles on it. CD player, auto lock,
auto window, cruise control, ABS. A/C and Heating works great. I drove this car to new york
last winter break, and it ran great.
The only reason that he is selling this car is because he got funding from his parents and bought a new one.
pic has been attached. I have more pics but can't attach them because
of the system limit. Let me know if you need more pics or you want to
see it.

$3900

Let me know if you are interested.
email be back or call me at 937-768-2495.

Thanks