[Cssa-L] cheap stuff for sale

Yangyang coloradoco at yahoo.cn
Tue Mar 30 05:45:50 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Sorry for the spam,I have the following items for sale,Cheapest stuff,please see the links below,
(1):Surf phone card :1¢ to China. 21 days'expiration;
http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=91&CountryID=1&r=166
 (It is suitable for the students which have more conversation and it has connect fee)
(2)Toll free phone card 1.3¢ to China; 90 days (conversation:more or less; no connect fee)
http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=47&CountryID=1&r=167
(3)China call back 1.6¢ to China;180 days;rechargeable (no connect fee)
http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=1&CountryID=1&r=168
(4)Rechargeable phonecard 1.6¢ to China;180 days;rechargeable online CDR:that is to say you can search for conversation records online;
http://www.1stphonecard.com/phonecardInfo.cfm?ProductID=68&CountryID=1&r=174
IF you are intrested with the above,please let me know,first come first serve,please call me 1-888-304-8029;
or PLZ REply to me!
Thanks