[Cssa-L] Sublease

Zyf zy_f2009 at yahoo.cn
Thu Mar 25 17:18:13 EDT 2010

Hi guys! I'm offering this bedroom at $260 per month, because I will leave Athens during the spring quarter. It is a medium size bedroom in a 1700sqft apartment. The utilities will be around 50 on average.  For more details , I will be happy to answer your email. This sublease start from April and ends at the end of June. If you like you can renew the lease with the other two roommates, but the rate will be increased according to the policy of Monticello village.

Looking forward to hearing from you.