[Cssa-L] Fwd: House Church/Bible study/Books/DVD (fwd)

James Coey coeyj at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 22 05:05:02 EDT 2010

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:21 PM -0400
From: coeyj at ohio.edu
To: cssa-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Fwd: House Church/Bible study/Books/DVD

----- Forwarded message from James Coey <j_coey at yahoo.com> -----
From: James Coey <j_coey at yahoo.com>
To: coeyj at ohio.edu
Subject: House Church/Bible study/Books/DVD
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
My name is James and I'm a Christian. I belong to no denomination or
organization. I'm looking to meet and talk with any Chinese that were
involved in the house churches in China  or any  Christians that are
currently having Bible studies in their  homes. I have some Chinese
Christian books I wish to give you free. No strings attached. I'm simply a
Christian brother who desires to be a little help to my Chinese brothers
and sisters here in the area. Also I have 10 copies of the DVD  the Hope in
Chinese. It's God story presented on video that is well done. If anyone
would like a free copy send me an email or call me during the day time on
my cell phone 331 2433 and I will make arrangements to send or bring it you.
Sorry to bother others
James j_coey at yahoo.com
If you have any questions about me, the books or DVD feel free contact me

----- End forwarded message -----