[Cssa-L] Fwd: House Church/Bible study/Books/DVD

coeyj at ohio.edu coeyj at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 21 17:21:56 EDT 2010

----- Forwarded message from James Coey <j_coey at yahoo.com> -----
From: James Coey <j_coey at yahoo.com>
To: coeyj at ohio.edu
Subject: House Church/Bible study/Books/DVD
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
My name is James and I'm a Christian. I belong to no denomination or
organization. I'm looking to meet and talk with any Chinese that were involved
in the house churches in China  or any  Christians that are currently having
Bible studies in their  homes. I have some Chinese Christian books I wish to
give you free. No strings attached. I'm simply a Christian brother who desires
to be a little help to my Chinese brothers and sisters here in the area. Also I
have 10 copies of the DVD  the Hope in Chinese. It's God story presented on
video that is well done. If anyone would like a free copy send me an email or
call me during the day time on my cell phone 331 2433 and I will make
arrangements to send or bring it you.
Sorry to bother others
James j_coey at yahoo.com
If you have any questions about me, the books or DVD feel free contact me

----- End forwarded message -----