[Cssa-L] roommate and/or sublease

SiYang Zhou sz284309 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:39:23 EST 2010

Dear all,

I'm looking for one or two female roommate(s). I'm a first-year Ph.D. candidate
in English Department. I currently live in Monticello Village, a community
locates just off Richland, on Hooper Drive in a very quiet, parklike setting
with beautiful
views. One room of a two-bedroom apartment is available for sublease now till
June this year with possibility of renewal. The neighborhood is a nice one with
apartment in good condition. Monthly rent is $324.50 with utility fees less than
$100 per person. (the expense is an estimation of fees and includes
internet--lower in summer.) But I'm also willing to move to other places with
expected roommate(s). Please contact sz284309 at ohio.edu or 740-856-2401 if
interested.

SiYang