[Cssa-L] request a room

Elaine Yuet Ling Lau elainelau5 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Mar 6 09:17:48 EST 2010

Hi!, guys,

I am going to Ohio u this spring. I am undergrate student from Hong KOng but I still haven't found an apartment to stay . Anyone would have a room to lease. I would like 3bedroom/3 bathroom, bedroom with window, have all utility, rent price around US$450, 10-15 mins walk to campus, i would like to learn English so that I hope my roomates can speak fluent english.  Also. I am an mature student and I would like to live with student who like quiet, too. I urgently to seek help. Thank you!

Elaine Lau