[Cssa-L] Soccer Saturday, outside or inside???

cssa soccer ou oucssasoccer at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 14:49:10 EST 2010

Guys,

It's such a nice weekend (the highest temp is going to be 45F, or 7 to 8C), do you guys want to play soccer outside instead of on such a small court in Ping center?

This is what we can do, we can meet at about 3:30 pm on the court near river park towers, if there are enough people then we will play outside and if there are not, it won't be too painful to go to ping from there.

Hope to see you there, and enjoy the sunshine.

CSSA Soccer Team