[Cssa-L] 新生开学,打折第一季

tintin ll cipher1029 at live.cn
Wed Jun 30 15:56:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have a bedroom to sublease in a 3-bedroom apt in Athens garden apartment.It is fully furnished now with desks, kitchen utilities, queen size bed, mirror. Everything in the room and kitchen can be for your own use. Or you can also pick up something that I won't take for free. It's only 280 per month plus utilitiy (around20+10= gas+electricity). Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Walking distance to school. 15min to Baker center.
Prize is negotiable.
Thank you.