[Cssa-L] Books

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:16:04 EDT 2010

Buy books:
If someone has books like Focus on Grammar 5,3/e; Writing to Communicate 2: Paragraphs and Essays; Making Connections: A Strategic Approach to Academic Reading,2/e; Reader's choice 5/e; Quest 3: Listening+Speaking in the Academic world #3/2e, please email me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Sell books:
Also if someone needs books like Reading keys; Write Ahead 2; Academic encounters; For your information 4; Reading connections; Real talk 2; Grammar in context 3; More reading power; Contemporary topics 3; Focus on grammar 4; Writing to communicate 1; Key concepts 2, just email me. Thank you.

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:

Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.