[Cssa-L] OPIE books needed

junjun Jian junjun.jian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:17:10 EDT 2010

Looking for the following books, if you have one, please send me a reply.

*A: *

1. Focus on Grammar 5,3/e   (Maurer)
2. Writing to Communicate 2: Paragraphs and Essays (Boardman & Frydenberg)
3. Making Connection: A Strategic Approah to Academic Reading, 2/e
4. Reader's Choice 5/e  Silberstem
5. Quest 3: Listening + Speaking in the Academic World 3/2e  Hartman Blass

*B:*

1. Grammar Dimensions 2,4/e BUNDLE             Riggenbach&Samuda
2. Longman Dictionary of American English,New edition
3. Writing to communicate 1:Paragraphs        Boardman
4. For Your Information 3:Reading and Vocavulary Skills,2/e
Blanchard&Root
5. Northstar 3 Listening and Speaking,3/e with My Northstar Lab
Boyd&Numrick