[Cssa-L] Questions about Car Registration and driver license

Zachary Lee christopher_lee888 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:07:15 EDT 2010

Hi,

   I am a new student and I have some questions about car registration. As you know I am a foreign student, what kind of documentations do I need to bring to the office ( I-20, Passport, etc??) Do I obtain my Ohio driver license at the same place?

   It would be great if you can provide the address and more details.

I am really appreciate if somebody can help.

Thank you.

Zachary