[Cssa-L] Air to China

Fei An feian95 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 21:09:32 EDT 2010

My dear friend,
I know you are looking for the lowest air ticket price to China.
I just bought my tickets from a travel agency called Airtime Travel.
Their prices are the lowest I can find and their services are the best.
Here are some information I would like to share with you.
From New Yorkto Beijingor Shanghai.$730.00+tax
They have very good through fare to Wenzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing,
Dalian, Harbin, Shenyang, Whuan, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Kunming…..
They also have very good price from West Coast, such as Los Angelesand
San Francisco$640.00 +tax.
They have good price from all other cities to China.
You may call them directly.
Their phone is 626-968-8083. 1-888-323-2288.
Or send them e-mail chinatours1138 at gmail.com
It is said that now is the best to buy the air tickets for winter vacation.
Thanks
An Fei