[Cssa-L] Room for sublease - $299 plus utility, Athens Garden

Yacong Yuan violayuan11 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:32:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,
one of my friend is looking for roommate starting this summer.
see details below:

We are 2 international grad students looking for 1 responsible apartment
mate
(M/F) in a completely renovated 3bd apt in Athens Garden.

The base rent is $299, and small amount of utility bill (mostly depends on
the usage of
electricity in the summer).
Apartment includes new dishwasher, new carpet,
refrigerator and plenty of closet space, free off street parking.

The place is about 15 min walk to the Bake center, 12 min to court street.
Also, the
location is close to BOBCAT shuttle service which runs every 15 minutes
during
the school year (Plans are in progress to make a BOBCAT bus stop at the door
step near future). Pets are allowed but you will be responsible for extra
pet
fees.

If you are interested, pls contact Tapash at: deb at ohio.edu