[Cssa-L] Female Roommate needed $200 1br in a house

pandonglei pandonglei at 126.com
Tue Jul 27 15:33:01 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!

There is one bedroom available in our house. There are three Chinese grad students, and we need one more female roommate.

The rent is just 200 bucks, and we share utilities. The house is close to the school(near the China Fortune), only 15-min walking distance from the library. The house is well-equipped, you don't need to buy any furniture.

please reply this email or call me 740 274 1380, better after 9:00pm :).