[Cssa-L] Fwd: FW: Peking University faculty recruiting!!!

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 01:58:10 EDT 2010

Dear all,

The following infor is from Prof. Lin at PKU, Shenzhen. It is about
recruiting faculties in  the university. Please read the email and
attachment if interested in.

 Dear Sir/Madam

   How are you doing? May I introduce myself?

I am a professor of computer and information engineering at Peking
University, Shenzhen.

Our school is expanding the faculty. We are looking for outstanding PhD
graduates to join our

school. May I have a request?

Would you please put our faculty recruiting ad under your career
opportunities webpage?

We appreciate your kind help.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Sincerely

Prof. XN Lin, professor

School of Computer and Information Engineering

Peking University, Shenzhen

China 518055

http://www.szcie.pku.edu.cn

please contact me on: xnlin at pkusz.edu.cn