[Cssa-L] $267 One bedroom in Monticello Village available for the following year

Yuanyuan Tang kaola251 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:16:04 EDT 2010

Hello,I'm looking for a girl to take my bedroom in a 3-bedroom apartment in
Monticello
Village for the following academic year.It's within 8 minutes' drive to
campus.Both of my roomates are nice Chinese female graduate students.Parking
is free.The rent is $267 per month per person.Other fees includes the gas
fee,water,sewer,recycling and eletricity charges.Usually the total rate for
one month is around $320.Shoot me an email or reach me at 740-818-7126 If
you are interested.