[Cssa-L] Family plan phone numbers to sublease

fusisi fss528 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 21:37:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have two phone numbers to sublease, both of them are under a family plan,(there will be 4 people share the same plan,and mothly expense is roughly $28-30)  one is available right away, and the other one will be available in next week.
Also, one of the numbers still has 2 hours long-distance call back to China(I had a Hello China card account,so you don't need to pay any extra money on the long distance phone call, And I will tell you how to use it when you sublease the number)
If anyone is interested in subleasing a phone number, please contact: lxm1117 at gmail.com or call 7405919064.
Thank you.