[Cssa-L] Moving sale (free sofa)!!!

张铷 ustczr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:34:18 EDT 2010

Hi, everyone,
We have a free sofa to give away. It is a nice and big one, but heavy. You
may need two men to carry it.

In addition, we have quite a few new make-up samples including Clinique,
Lancome or Estee Lauder cosmetic bags ($1), lipsticks ($1), lip glosses
($2), Mascaras ($2), and eye shadow plates for sale. Besides, there are a
lot new or pre-owned books (free GRE materials), jewelries(famous brands,
$4), skin cares, make-ups or clothes to sell cheaply or even give away.
Please come and select!

We are going to have a yard sale in this Sunday afternoon. Please come to 26
Hooper Street at that time. Call 740-274-1251 for details.