[Cssa-L] Going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, anyone needs a ride?

Philip Wei philywei at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:36:08 EDT 2010

Going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina very early in the morning on Saturday,
July 3rd, would love to provide a ride to anyone who may need it. I will be
heading toward Route 77 South and can drop you off along the way. Sharing
gas is required. If you need a ride, feel free to call me at 740-591-8837 or
email me back, thanks

--
Blessings,
Philip Wei

"It is more blessed to give than to receive"  -- Acts 20:35