[Cssa-L] A room in carriage hill available from now

dl194007 at ohio.edu dl194007 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 30 13:26:10 EST 2010

Hi, I have a two bedroom in carriage hill which is not so far from campus,
like 15-20mins by walk, also they have school bus.
And one of my roomate transfered to another college so you can move to that
room. The rent fee is 730$ per month(365 for one), and I think if you move
here my exroomate may reduce the price a little. we have funitures, heat, ac,
internet, bathroom, hotwater.
If you interested in, just email me back or call at 7405903664.

Li