[Cssa-L] International Graduate Student looking for room to rent beginning in March

Kaia DeMatteo kaiadematteo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 20:27:55 EST 2010

A few people emailed me last week.  Would you please respond again since my emails were erased.  A quiet male graduate student is looking for a room to rent close to campus.  Male or female roommates are ok.  Looking for a room to rent from the middle of March until the end of August.  Please email with details about the place, rent, and if utlities are included.  Riverpark, Commons, or any place of house close to campus.