[Cssa-L] sublease (very close to campus)

徐潼 harrietdali at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:55:06 EST 2010

Hey guys,

I have one big room for sublease.

The house is on Neil & 8th which is very close to the campus.

I'm leaving Columbus next TUESDAY and won't be back until the end of March.

Anyone who needs a place during Winter Quarter could send me an email.
The landlord is very nice and trust worth and the room is well prepared so that you don't need to buy anything and also the house mates are good people.

Please contact me as soon as possible for I'm leaving in just two days.

Xu Tong