[Cssa-L] sublease one bedroom in columbus

Qi Peishan qipeishanapply at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jan 16 16:56:00 EST 2010

Hi all,

If you will transfer to the Ohio State University in the spring quater, please read ths email~:)

I want to sublease one bedroom in a townhouse located on 161 West Maynard Ave; It is a nice townhouse and all the neighbors are OSU students, so it is very safe.

General Info:
1. The renting fee is $370, you should also pay for the gas, electricity and cable. The total cost now is about 420 per month.
2. Move-in date: Around the middle of March
3. You will have another OSU student to be your roommate. She is a quiet and nice Chinese girl
4. Current lease ends in August 2010, and my roommate has renewed the lease.

Transportation & Location
1. Only 6~9 mins walk to the north campus (Fisher) and the no. 7 bus is also passing by in front of the house.

Room condition
1. Fully-funitured: Queen-size bed, study desk, air-conditioner...
All kinds of kitchenware and household appliance ( fridge, microwave, toaster,etc).
2. Everything (in bathroom, kitchen, living room) runs well.
3. A spacious closet in bedroom.
4. High speed internet available in room.

Before you moved in, you should also pay a one-month deposit and the last month renting fee,
But the deposit will be returned to you and you don't need to pay for the last month when you leave the house.

If you are interested, please send me email. Any other inquiries please let me know. Thanks!

Peishan