[Cssa-L] sublease one bedroom from riverpark

lucky sapphire666666 at 163.com
Sat Jan 2 03:21:47 EST 2010

Hi,everyone
    I want to sublease a onebedroom apartment from now to 31 August,2010. It is located in the Riverpark Tower Apartment. It's very near to our university, just on the side of south green. I have all the furniture(new) which you need.
    This apartment has one kitchen, one bedroom, one livingroom and one bathroom on the second floor. I kept very clean. The numer of the building is #34.
    If you are interested in this apartment, feel free to contact with me.
    BTW this is the website of Riverpark Tower:  http://www.kcmliving.com/accmuncie/index.html