[Cssa-L] 求助;appreciate your help

mary.lanhai mary.lanhai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:40:47 EST 2010

美国Tampa的瑞锦学院跟日照的六所大学合作成立了蓝海汉语学习项目。我为这个项目
工作,招收外国的学生到到中国学中文。谁有好主意、能帮我?先谢了。蓝海也有个伙
伴计划,具体请参考http://rcna.com/ra/index.asp?id=4. 蓝海将支付给蓝海伙伴介
绍费。

我的 Email/MSN/Skype: mary.lanhai at gmail.com。希望得到大家指点。

Lanhai Chinese Language Learning Program is located at seaside city of
Rizhao, China, jointly run by a U.S. company based in Tampa and several
Chinese universities.  Lanhai program is designed to help students learn
Chinese twice as fast than normal Chinese courses. The program also comes
with extensive organized travel in China.

I work at the program.  The program offers good service.  I am wondering how
I can get students to sign up with the program. Lanhai is also looking for
associates and will financially thank whoever help recruit students. Please
find more information at  http://rcna.com/ra/index.asp?id=4

I really appreciate any help you may have.

Please contact me by Email/MSN/Skype to mary.lanhai at gmail.com