[Cssa-L] 2004 Sebring for sale

Jia Guo aspen.guo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 22:06:54 EST 2010

Hi there,

I am helping my friend to sell his car.
2004 Chrysler Sebring LX Sedan
Black, 4 cylinder, Automatic transmission, looks and runs great, has 110,000 miles on it. CD player, auto lock, auto window. A/C and Heating works great. I drove this car to new york last winter break, and it run great.

$3900

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

I don't have pics right now, but I will have them later. I can send them to you if you are interested.
Here's a link. Actually I think this link is enough, since there's no damage on this car, so it looks exactly the same as you can see in this link. It's black
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=2004+chrysler+sebring+sedan&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=