[Cssa-L] Carriage Hill 1 bedroom $260, Free heat, cable, network

Gerkyle Hwang gerkyle at ymail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:14:33 EST 2010

Hi all,

I'm leaving OU from January and want to sublease my bedroom.
It is one of a  2-bedroom apartment in Carriage hill. The apartment has been remodeling in Summer, thus most facilities are brand-new.

There are free heat, cable, network, parking, garage.
Thus including everything (electricity and personal WIFI), it cost  about $310 in winter. (We turn the heater to 78F all day).

The Athens Tramsit bus pass carriage hill. Or it takes 25~30 minutes to campus within walk.

Carrige hill is not furnished, but I have a bed with futon,  two small bookshelves,  chairs. You can get those with $80 from me.

If you are interested, please feel free to call me at 740-818-5053. Or drop me a line back.

Thank you.

Zekai