[Cssa-L] one bedroom in 3 bedrrom needs subleaser in Monticello, $266/month

chen chen chenchen_ee at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 18:53:23 EST 2010

Hey all,

One bedroom in 3 bedroom  is now available.

Where: Monticell Apartment Building 5 (facing south)
When: Now - June,2010 (lease can be extended if you want to)
How: $266/ month plus utilities.
Who: Female preferred and your roommates are two nice, quiet, easy-going female graduate students.

PS: you will have your own bathroom without shower and need to share the bathroom with shower with your roommates.

If you are interested, please contact me via this email or call me at (740)274-0130. Thanks.

Take care,
Chen