[Cssa-L] Fwd: Airport Pickup

CSSA cssa.ou at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:52:38 EST 2010

Here attached is the pick up request from a new student who would arrive in CMH at around 9pm on Dec.25.

If it is convenient for you to help, please reply her ASAP (see her email address below).

Thank you very much!

Solar

Sent from my iPhone
Solar HONG
President of Chinese Students & Scholars Association
Aquatic Center Technology Manager
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
Ohio University

"There are no boundaries. So here I am, to fight and never walk away."

Begin forwarded message: