[Cssa-L] ride needed from DC to athens or Columbus Ohio

Laya Djonabaye benlayos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 00:10:11 EST 2010

Hey guys
Do you know anyone( or you yourself) leaving DC or Baltimore/Maryland area
to Athens or Columbus on Sunday Dec 12 or Monday 13th? Please let me know
ASAP. I would like to travel with them. I will help with gas money. I am
flexible with time and even with the day. Even leaving on Tuesday or
Wednesday is fine with me. I will help with gas. I am an easygoing person so
don't worry about anything. You will not regret having me travel with
you.You can call me at 740-274-2314.