[Cssa-L] Chinese Bible Study Every Friday Night

Wuhuihua wuhuihuaapply at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Dec 5 22:22:32 EST 2010

Hello, Dear Chinese Students or faculties:

On every Friday Night 7:30pm - 9pm there is Chinese Bible Study taught by Pastor
Hixon (He is from Athens Bible Church)  in Gordy Hall 113.
Considering the harsh weather during winter break, if anyone is interested in it
and has hard time to come to have workship, please send messages to me or call
me at 740-591-9086.     We can pick you up if need.
This Friday The Bible Class will be taught by Columbus Chinese Christian Church
. They drive to to Athens to have workship with Chinese Students every month.
Our QQ group number: 48107073

Please feel free to come to have bible study....
Staying warm-Have a wonderful winter break
God's glroy and blessing will aways be with you.

Sincerely
Huihua Wu
Ohio University Chinese Bible Study Group
Huhua Wu