[Cssa-L] Pick up needed on Sep 2 around 2pm from CMH to Athens

Qian, Wenjian wq396507 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 25 03:56:54 EDT 2010

Hi there,
    My friend will be arrived at Columbus Intl Airport on September 2 around 2pm in the afternoon and she's coming back to
Athens. She has one big suitcase and a samller one. So if anybody is available at the time and willing to do us a favor please
contact me by either replying this email and tell me about the price.

BTW, I would like to go to the airport to pick up my friend too, so I will need to be picked up first before we go to the airport.
I live quite near the airport.

Best,
Wenjian