[Cssa-L] Friday Night Tennis 周五晚网球活动

Weizheng Hunter Huang hunter_hola at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 21:18:36 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

If interested, you're very welcome to join us tomorrow Friday at 8pm on outdoor
Court No. 6 & 7 at OU's Tennis Center. We love to have both new and old friends
to learn and play tennis. We also organize to watch professional tennis
tournament games, like the upcoming Cincinnati Masters finals this weekend.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email.

Have a good weekend.

大家好:

欢迎您明天周五晚上8点到OU的网球中心室外6号和7号场地来一起打网球。我们已经有几个月没有组织集体活动,现在希望和新老球友们一起学习和分享这一项运动。我们有时候也组织去现场观看职业网球赛事,比如这个周末即将来临的辛辛那提大师赛决赛(世界男子网球一级赛事)。

如果有什么问题,请回复这个邮件。

周末愉快!

Hunter