[Cssa-L] ask for one-day temporary housing

Shiguo Jiang jiang.152 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 19 12:07:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have two friends (both are boys) who will be new undergraduate students at
OU. They will arrive in Columbus Airport at 9.11pm on this August 25
(Wednesday). They will take the 11pm OU shuttle bus and will be dropped off
at Scott Quad and Fenzel around 12.30am, August 26. They have booked dorms/apts
on campus but it may be too late to get the keys at their arrival. I wonder
if someone could provide a one-day temporary housing for them. Thank you.

If you have further questions, please contact at me. My cell phone:
614-619-6243

Shiguo

--
Department of Geography