[Cssa-L] $267 One room in Monticello Village available for next academic year

Yuanyuan Tang kaola251 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:23:57 EDT 2010

Hello,I have a room in a 3-bedroom apartment (one and a half bathroom)
available in Monticello Village for the following academic year.It's within
5 minutes' drive to campus. Parking Iis free.The rent is $267 per month per
person. Other fees includes gas,water,sewer,recycling and electricity
charges.The total rate is usually around $290~$320 per month.

Both my roommate are female Ph. D students,clean,responsible,considerate and
easy-going. No pets,no smoking, no parties (the occasional is
acceptable).I'm looking for someone who can share similar life style with
them.Send me an email or reach me at 740-818-7126 if you are interested.

See attached pictures for detail.More information refers to:
http://www.move.com/apartmentsforrent-detail/6-monticello-drive_athens_oh_45701_C5306