[Cssa-L] Room in University Commons for Rent

rs3218049 jacktry2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:22:22 EDT 2010

Hi, there. My friend has a room in University Commons for rent. University
Commons is a pretty good place for you to stay, with great scenery and free
bus during Fall, Winter and Spring quarter. If you walk, it takes only
15minutes to 20 minutes to the library. The most important thing is that,
you will have three other considerate roommates, which is really a great
plus!

Female preferred. Contact me if you are looking for a room to stay.