[Cssa-L] moving sale

cc306206 at ohio.edu cc306206 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:59:12 EDT 2010

Hi all,

   Here is the list. PLease email me if you are interested.

   (1) IKEA bed frame (full size) in great condition: $65 OBO
    Link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20190056

   (2) IKEA slatted bed base in great condition: $20
    Link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/75844609

   (3) Full size mattess in great condition: $ 150 OBO
    Please see the pic in attachment

Note: if you buy those three together, the price is $220

   (4) nice big coffe tabel rug: $15

   (5) Chair: $5 each, a couple of them.

   (6) Floor lamp: $5

   (7) very nice front bed rug: $15 each (there are two)

PS: I am moving soon and there are also some other stuff you might just take
it for free.

-Chen