[Cssa-L] ISU Talent Show Chinese Performance needed

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:28:39 EDT 2010

** Dear ALL,

International Students Union presents International Talent Show, which is an
annual event to demonstrate the talents of our international people in
Athens. The show will be on Thursday May 13th, 8pm- 10pm at Baker Center
Theater. Our Chinese community plays an important role in the city's culture
life. This event is a great chance for you to show what talents you have.
Don't be shy.

*If you want to perform a program please do not hesitate to contact with me
before May 1st*.

Please come join students, faculty, and community members in watching the
performances of this year’s International Student Union Talent Show.  Come
and support your talented friends at OU!

Sincerely,
Weijia Zhang
President of CSSA
740-591-7975