[Cssa-L] looking for a fellow-traveler for concerts in Cincinnati on May 14 and 15

LaiYang shuiluoyou1016 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 16:33:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

I will go to Cincinnati for the choral festival concerts on May 14 and 15 evenings. There will be the performance of Handel, Beethoven, Mozart and Bach's masterpieces, including Messiah, Smson and Belshazzar, Choral Fantassy, Mass in C Minor and St. Matthew Passion. I'm not sure if any girl would like to join the trip with me, so we can share a hotel room. If you are interested, please send email to yl239208 at ohio.edu or call me at 740-591-5604. The website of the events is http://mayfestival.com/. Thank you.

Yang Lai