[Cssa-L] from Ye Hong, your help to complete the customer satisfaction survey for Aquatic Center is highly appreciated

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:17:25 EDT 2010

Dear all,

This is Ye (Solar) Hong, the Vice-President of CSSA. As the Graduate Assistant of our OU Aquatic Center, I have been working with one of my classmates in the MSA program to develop the Aquatic Center Customer Satisfaction Survey. We would like to invite you to complete the online survey and help us evaluate our programs and service!!

You can either go to the Aquatic Center website: http://www.ohio.edu/recreation/ac/index.htm

or www.surveymonkey.com/s/SFJ76QZ

to fill in the survey, it will take you less than 5 mins to complete it.

Your help and support are highly appreciated!!

Best regards,

Solar

Solar HONG
Ohio University
MBA/MSA Class of 2010
740-590-7824 (Cell)
hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
hong.ye.solar at gmail.com

Ohio Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a passion for sport business.