[Cssa-L] Dragon Boat Festival April 17th!!!!

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:45:09 EDT 2010

Dear all,

We CSSA would like to invite you to participate in the Dragon
Boat Festival!!!

The event starts at 2p.m. on Apr. 17, 2010, at Strouds Run
State Park (Dow Lake).

Free ride to the event location will be provided from 1:30pm
to 2:10pm at Nelson Parking Lot.

Welcome to join in us, to play Chinese traditional games,
enjoy the special holiday food, Zong Zi and other traditional Chinese
dishes.

And, we have the Dragon Boat competition!!!

Here are the rules
for the Dragon Boat competition:

Up to 8 teams will participate in the competition.

Teams are divided to several groups randomly; each group has
two teams for the competition.

Route: Start line to the white pole, go around the white
pole, and return to the start line.

Timing: Each team will be timed separately, and compare with
other teams, no matter whether in the same group.

Registration Fee for the Dragon Boat competition is $10 per
team(the $4 admission fee for the event is included). And the Buffalo Wild
Wings gift cards will be the winning prizes for you!

For sign-up, tickets, or other information, please feel free
to contact us:

Cell: 937-750-4473

Email: sf238309 at ohio.edu

For more information please visit our website www.ohio.edu/orgs/cssa