[Cssa-L] CSSA Mid-autumn festival celebrations

Zhang, Teng tz309806 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 30 15:06:43 EDT 2009

 Hi Everybody:

                    CSSA is hosting the Mid-Autumn Festival on the 3rd of October; that is this Saturday. From 1PM to 4PM.
Everyone is encouraged to come to share this happy event with each other. The location is at the Dairy Lane Shelter just before the Ohio University Inn and the Summit Apartments.

                   CSSA will hold the election for the next CSSA president. Everyone is again, encouraged to come to hear our candidates' commitments and vote for your favorite one.

                  The buffet style dinner costs 4 dollars only including the moon cakes(depending on supplies on the day).

                  We hope you will come with your friends and relatives to celebrate this special occasion with us.

Teng Zhang
President of CSSA