[Cssa-L] Bible Study group for international students this week

Philip Wei philywei at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:17:24 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

Please come join us for Bible Study group for international students this
week where we will enjoy snacks, music and interesting discussion about the
Bible. We will meet at Baker room 233 this week from 7:00pm-8pm tomorrow
(Tuesday). Let me know if you have any concerns. See you all there.

--
Blessings,
Philip Wei

"It is more blessed to give than to receive"  -- Acts 20:35