[Cssa-L] Mid-Autumn festival celebration Oct.3rd

Weijia Zhang 1weijiazhang1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:32:23 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I'm Weijia Zhang, one of the candidates for CSSA President of 2009-2010. The
Mid-Autumn festival celebration will be held on Oct. 3rd, the current CSSA
President Teng Zhang, the other two candidates Lu He, Ye Hong, and I will
host the event and the presidency eletion.

WE NEED YOUR HELPS AND SUPPORTS for holding this annual celebration!
We need:
1) 10 volunteers to distribute the food

2) 4 volunteers to carry the food from food supplier

3) 1 volunteer to stamp tickets on participants' wrists.

4) 1 volunteer to collect the ticket fee

Anyone who is willing to help us please feel free to contact me, President
Teng Zhang, or the other two candidates Lu He and Ye Hong, ASAP in the
upcoming week.
Your quick responses and kindly helps are highly appreciated!!!

Best regards,
Weijia Zhang