[Cssa-L] 中秋节庆祝活动,招募志愿者ing......

何璐 helu001 at 163.com
Sun Sep 20 19:52:57 EDT 2009

Dear friends:

This is LU HE(何璐), one of the candidates for the CSSA president election. I am writing this email to remind you that our annual Mid-Autumn festival celebration will be held on the 3rd of Oct. At the same time, Weijia, solar and I (LU HE) will be the candidates on the 2009-2010 president election. Everyone who come to the event can vote for the candidate you like.
Also, we need several volunteers to help, we need:

1)10 volunteers to distribute the food
2)4 volunteers to transport the food
3)1 person to stamp tickets on the wrists.
4)1 to collect the ticket money.

Please contact us with the position that you are interested.All of candidates contact information provided below:

LU HE
Tel:740-274-1297
Email:helu001 at 163.com

Solar HONG