[Cssa-L] Mid-Autumn Festival, 中秋节

Zhang, Teng tz309806 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 20 16:02:30 EDT 2009

 Hi Every one,

                CSSA is hosting the Mid-Autumn Festival this year on the 3rd of October, Saturday and CSSA executives welcome you to join our traditional festival. The location is at the Dairy Lane Shelter (adjacent to the Ohio Inn). The time is from 1PM to 4PM. Food will be 4 dollars per person including moon cakes.

                The election of the CSSA president for the year of 2009-2010 will be held on that same day BEFORE dinner time. Every one present on the occasion with have a vote. Please come to the event and elect our new President.

               CSSA is still in the need of volunteers for distributing and transporting the food before, during  and after the event. If anyone is interested in helping CSSA for the event please contact me as soon as possible and show up 30 minutes before the event. Volunteers are granted free meals BEFORE the event. Thank you.

                                                                                               Teng Zhang
                                                                                                President of CSSA